Mindmap Notes is a tool to helps you take notes with mind maps. It is simple and efficient. With Mindmap Notes,
you create attractive mind maps just by clicking and dragging. Which let you focus on real thinking. You can also set
progress and flag for a node, which will be reflected on canvas, and all the information is clear at a glance. What's
more, you can add links, notes, and even attach any files to a node. When you open the previous mind map again,
everything will reappear perfectly.
Mindmap Notes manages all your mind maps in one place, you can search mind maps, pin a mind map and so on.
- Infinite canvas;
- Set image, note, link, flag, and progress for a node;
- Change node's image size and text size;
- Attach any files to a node;
- Apply a color theme to mind map;
- Pin/Unpin a mind map;
- Search mind maps;
- Export mind map as .agmm file;
- Import .agmm file;
- Export mind map as pdf, png, jpeg …;