RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse at regular intervals. You can use RapidClick to save your hands from repetitive clicking, and to automate simple tasks.
How to use:
1. Set how fast you want to click
2. Press the Start button to begin clicking
3. Press the Stop button to stop
- Speed from 1 click per hour to 50 clicks per second
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking
- Left click or right click
- Floats above all apps, including full screen games
- Audio and visual feedback so you know the clicks are happening
Nick Moore, the developer of RapidClick, says: "When I first created this app 10 years ago, it was hard to find any auto clickers at all on the Mac. My goal for RapidClick was to make something that did this one simple job reliably and without complication. I am proud that the app still hits that goal, and has been a trusted tool for thousands of users for a decade. The latest version is bang up to date for Apple Silicon Macs, yet it retains its classic original design."