Receigen is a smart code generator for App Store receipt validation (both receipt and InApp purchase). The generated code is ready-to-integrate, pure C, fully debuggable and integrates various protection mechanisms to harden the reverse engineering. It also nicely integrates with Xcode for a streamlined build process.
Here are the key points:
- Receigen can generate receipt validation code for OS X and iOS platforms.
- Receigen can generate receipt validation code in Objective-C and Swift languages.
- Receigen features a fast and smart code generator; every time the code is generated, it is different in order to defeat binary pattern detection.
- The generated code allows to access all the receipt properties.
- The generated code is compatible with ARC (Automatic Reference Counting).
- The binary code produced is obfuscated by integrating various mechanisms like string and constant obfuscation, non-predictable branching, non-explicit function calls, dead-code, etc.
- Receigen can also be invoked on the command line so it integrates inside a Xcode build process.
Check out the Receigen website for documentation, tutorial and support.
If you want to provide translations for Receigen, please contact me.