SnipTag is two cool apps in one:
1) SNIP: Crop dozens of scanned photos with one click
2) TAG: Add text captions and metadata to digital photos.
A powerful combo to get your old (printed) and new (digital) photos in one place, making them digitally labelled and readily findable.
Download FREE. Import, crop and caption unlimited photos. No time limits. Once you've fully tested it, subscribe or purchase to unlock batch exports (The free version allows 5 exports a day).
Here's how SnipTag works:
SNIP - AUTO-CROP SCANNED PHOTOS
Scan up to eight photos at a time with any scanner, smartphone or digital camera, at super-high resolution. Scan in any popular image format (JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP). Bulk-import these multi-photo scans into SnipTag. It automatically detects, extracts and saves all photos in high resolution and original format - accurately and super-fast.
Snip offers a choice of two cropping engines. Try it: It's impressive and fun. We have even included some test scans - in case you don't have time to make your own.
TAG - EDIT DIGITAL PHOTOS' METADATA
Bulk-import photos from Mac or cloud. Add captions to one or more photos at a time by typing or voice dictation. SnipTag writes all the details in IPTC metadata tags, making it easy to organize and retrieve photos.
SnipTag's metadata editor lets you edit and add up to 25 IPTC and EXIF meta tags, making photos instantly findable in SnipTag or any other photo program, on any computer. You'll never again have to waste time looking for them in your collection of thousands.
SnipTag's Metadata Viewer shows detailed EXIF, IPTC and TIFF data for every photo. And its powerful Photo Finder can quickly retrieve the photos you need.
To see 40-second demos of SnipTag in action, visit us on YouTube.
Get complete control of your photo memories:
• Auto-crop hundreds of photos with one click
• Add captions: Date, time, place and description
• Batch rename photos: Give meaningful names
• Metadata editor to add 20+ most important tags
• Prints or export photos with or without captions
• Export to any device, computer, flash drive or cloud
• More features coming. Download now to get them free!
Unique, useful app like no other:
• Easy to use. Works right out of the box
• Handles JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP formats
• Maintains resolution and format
From the people who created Pic Scanner (the world's first app for cropping multiple scanned photos) and its
acclaimed successor, Pic Scanner Gold. If you are an iPhone or iPad user, don't miss those.
PRICING: Use Free, or (for unrestricted use) Subscribe / Buy:
1) USE FREE: If you just want to try out the app or crop & caption a few photos, use this option. The free version allows unlimited bulk-cropping and metadata editing, while limiting exports to 5 photos a day. No time limits, and you pay nothing.
2) FLEXIBLE SUBSCRIPTIONS: Get a quarterly or yearly subscription for unlimited use of Snip and Tag. An active subscription enables batch imports and exports, all new features and updates, and personalized support.
3) ONE-TIME PURCHASE: If you use auto-cropping, captioning and metadata editing on an ongoing basis, this option permanently unlocks all the features for a one-time fee. Get all new features and updates and prompt, personalized support.
The cost of the subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase.
Subscriptions are auto renewable. Your account will be charged again when your subscription renews at the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Manage subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal in Account Settings in iTunes any time after purchase. If auto-renewal is turned off, your subscription will end after the current billing cycle.
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org