"Subtitles theEditor" is the absolute
subtitle synchronization, editing and translation tool. It uses an advanced synchronization algorithm for the best
results. You can provide as many synch points as you want, but 2 are enough. Assign movie times to subtitles with a
simple mouse click. Edit subtitles' start time and duration with GUI controls.
The auto translation tool helps you translate subs easily.
"Subtitles theEditor" supports srt and (currently text based) sub file format. You can create subtitle files from scratch, convert sub files to srt and vise versa. You can also change the FPS (frames per second) property of sub files in just few seconds. It support more than 20 encodings and languages (including Greek, Japanese, Hebrew, UTF-8, UTF-16, etc).
Movie navigation includes 4,1 sec backward, 4,1 sec forward, jump to next and previous subtitle, jump to any subtitle and more.
Lose no more time trying to re-synchronize your subtitles file. Just enjoy your movies!
- User friendly look and feel.
- All operations are easily accomplished with GUI controls.
- Easily add, remove or change subtitles.
- Re-fine times using GUI Controls - No typing required.
- Re-synch Subtitles in less than 2 minutes.
- Fix overlapping subtitles with a mouse click.
- Automatic translation.
- Convert subtitles files: srt to sub, and vise versa.
- Change the FPS (frames per second) instantly.
- Change the encoding.
- Subtitles time shifting (to beginning, to end) by an amount of time.
- Quick Search and "Find and Replace".