Connect your Tacx Smart trainer to the Tacx Desktop app and the world will be your playground! Dive into a large high quality interactive film collection and ride scenic routes from all over the globe. Beat the steep and long climbs from the Alpes and the Pyrenees and conquer the cobblestones of Roubaix, straight from your living room.
While you see the route going by on your screen at your own speed, the trainer’s resistance is adjusted to the grade in the video. The trainer sends your power, speed and cadence to the device where it is displayed clearly on your screen. Afterwards you can analyze your data to keep track of your performance and you can upload your training data to Strava.
Download and use the app for free or choose for Premium or Premium HD
- Create and do workouts based on slope, power or FTP
- Analyze your activities
- Export your data to Strava
- Sync your workouts and activities between devices
- Demo GPS rides
- Race against live opponents
Premium and Premium HD:
- Download high quality films, unlimited access
- 3D GPS map workouts
- Custom training plans
- Import your Strava routes or create GPS workouts
Connects your Smart trainer through Bluetooth 4.0.
Please note, TDA is compatible with the following systems:
- MacBook (Early 2015 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or newer)
- Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
- iMac (Late 2012 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)