Your Freebox HD or Freebox Revolution on Android !
Freebox HD features:
1) Free Messaging
- Listen / delete your messages
- Remind your correspondent
- Names of callers (Contact Android)
- Add the contact address book
- Notification of new message
2) Consumption telephone
- See your telephone consumption course
3) Fax Free
- View / download / view your sent and received faxes
- Send Fax
- Notification of new fax machine
4) Access to HDD via FTP
- Explore and manage files on your HDD
- Download / File (s) on your device
- transferring files on the HDD
- Explore your SDCard
- Play a video or a torrent download by clicking.
6) TV Guide
- Viewing the EPG
- Current Programs of the evening, and the next 3 days
- Program Details
- Program recording a program
- Open Multi-user program (*) (**)
- Zapper in this channel (***)
- 2 units can be taken into account
- Timer off your Freebox Player
- Schedule recording
- Delete a record
9) Multiposte TV
- Display the channel list
- Watch your TV streams (*) (**)
Features additional Freebox Revolution:
10) Info Freebox Revolution
- IP / MAC + summary information (speed, upload, stats ...)
- Parameter management Seedbox
- Managing HTTP and FTP access
- Manage the Wifi
- Manage Sharing Windows
- Manage UPnP mode
- Information(s) drive(s) connected(s)
- Restart the Freebox Server
11) Management downloads (Seedbox):
- Added download links from your browser
- Supports torrents from your SD card
- Pause / resume and cancel downloads in progress
- Notification when downloading (s) complete (s) (verification time programmable)
12) NAS (Disc(s) of your Freebox Revolution)
- Explore your NAS
- Download / File(s) on your device
- Copy / Cut and Paste to move or copy files to your NAS. (With progress notification and end of the operation)
- Create a folder
- Extract the ZIP or RAR archives directly on the NAS
- Reading file on the NAS without downloading through the sharing of Windows NAS (eg audio / video network)
- Reading complete file or selection of files
13) Upnp (streaming server)
- Explore the available media files on your NAS
- Play media files (Audio / Video / Photo) available for streaming
- Read complete file or selection of files
14) Slideshow Photo
- Allows you to view photos of the NAS (3G or via UPnP)
Widget allows you to view on your home screen downloads in progress, completed, the messages in your mailbox.
Setup Wizard to simplify configuration of the application and the Freebox Revolution.
*** If you encounter a problem, send me an email before leaving a negative comment, I usually reply within a day ***
(*) Multi-user flow for your Freebox are only accessible on your local network wifi.
(**) KFreebox has no video player, you must have a compatible video player RTSP installed. I advise you to BS Player or MX Video.
(***) Your remote network must be configured and accessible local area network (WLAN).
(****) To use kFreebox 3G, go to your Freebox Server console, then go to "Internet Connection> Configuration> Remote Access" and enable remote access.
(*****) For remote access, the DNS field preferences, please enter your IP address WITHOUT http:// (eg xx.xxx.xx.xx).
********** I have absolutely no connection with Free (Iliad) *********