18 fun and educational games to help your child learn 5th Grade lessons! Teach them advanced 5th grade topics such
as fractions, algebra, science, division, grammar, geometry, language, spelling, reading, geometry, and more. Whether
they are just starting Fifth Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids
aged 9-12. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these
Every lesson and activity is designed using real fifth grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 5th grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your student's homework with these 5th grade teacher approved lessons, including STEM, science, language, and math.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for Fifth Grade, including:
• Fractions - Fraction Number Lines, Multiply Fractions, Numerator/Denominator
• Order of Operations - Solve equations using the correct order
• Measure and Volume - Time, metric conversion, and calculating volume
• Exponents - Find value, convert to exponents, and scientific notation
• Algebra - Solve for x using add, subtract, divide, and multiply
• Multiples - Identify multiples of a number
• Root Words - Learn the meaning of Greek and Latin root words
• Spelling - Hundred of spelling words of varying degrees
• Sentence Types - Run-on, incomplete, and a variety of other sentence types
• Reading - Read articles and answer questions to improve reading comprehension
• Multiple Meanings - Use context to find the correct word
• Pronouns - Learn about different types of pronouns
• Cells - Identify cell parts and learn their functions
• Latitude & Longitude - Find treasure while learning about latitude and longitude coordinates
• Scientific Method - Discover the Scientific Method and how scientists use it
• Friction - Learn about the types of friction in this fun science game
• Color Spectrum - Identify different parts of the electromagnetic spectrum
• Gravity - Test gravity on different planets and learn how gravity impacts us on Earth
Perfect for 5th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, language, algebra, science, and STEM skills used in fifth grade all while having fun! 5th Grade teachers around the world use this app with their students to help reinforce math, language, and science subjects.
Ages: 9, 10, 11, and 12 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.