Solve a variety of math problems by collecting numbers as you roll or drag your marble through a series of fun
mazes for ages 5-8 (with audio questions for emerging readers)
- Top 14 Apps of 2014, Kindertown
- Parents' Choice Award Winner
- Common Sense Media ON for Learning Award Winner
- One of the most fun, customizable, and effective math games available for early elementary school-age kids - Common Sense Media
- Fantastic app for reinforcing core math concepts with fine motor and visual tracking benefits thrown in - Smart Apps For Kids
- One of the most engaging, educational math apps we have played to date - KinderTown
FUN MATH PRACTICE:
Based on the Common Core Curriculum, Marble Math Junior is an engaging way for early elementary students to practice mental math. Earn new marbles and collect bonuses while reinforcing key concepts in pursuit of a high score. But watch out math whizzes! You’ll need to be focused and nimble to avoid the obstacles in your path.
WRONG ANSWER? NO PROBLEM:
Marble Math Junior gives you the option to Replay the question or Show the correct answer in a game simulation, before moving on to the next problem.
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific practice and abilities.
CUSTOMIZE FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
Along with high scores and three separate difficulty levels to suit different ages and abilities, there are 16 unique marble styles to choose from. Parents and teachers can customize gameplay to concentrate on specific math concepts by selecting problem types for each player and level or just let the game roll with random problem generation for unlimited practice and play!
MARBLE MATH JUNIOR CONCEPTS INCLUDE:
• shape recognition/matching
• sequencing number values and ordinals
• addition, subtraction and multiplication to 100
• identifying fractions
• counting money (USD, AUD, CAD, EUR or GBP)
• telling time
• completing addition equations
Additionally, early learners who may not be reading yet can tap on a problem to hear it spoken.
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Also available Marble Math for ages 9-12+
Thanks for trying Marble Math Junior!