The highly acclaimed Forecast Bar is now on TV! Powered by Forecast.io, Forecast Bar offers hyper accurate, hyper local live weather and forecasts delivered right ON your home screen! With Top Shelf, simply highlighting Forecast Bar on your home screen will show you up-to-the-minute weather at up to 4 locations!
With iCloud Sync, all your settings from Forecast Bar for iPhone and Mac are instantly transferred to your TV to ensure no setup time is required!
Forecast Bar features a gorgeous display full of weather information including:
- Current conditions, with current, feels like, high, and low temperatures, cloud conditions, as well as relative humidity
- A succinct description, available in 21 languages, of the weather for the next hour, and next 24 hours
- Charts showing temperature and rain forecasts for at least the next 8 hours
- When rain is detected in the next hour, an animated chart showing rain intensity*
- 6 day forecast, with high and low temperatures and weather conditions
- Full description of all local NWS severe weather alerts (U.S. only)
- Current wind conditions with an animated compass
- Dew point and humidity readings, with a "mugginess" animated gauge
- Pressure indicator with trend information
- Sunrise and sunset times for the day
- Moon phase
- Visibility reading
- UV Index
You can expand any day's forecast to see a full 24 hour temperature, precipitation, wind, humidity and UV index chart, along with an hour-by-hour sky conditions.
Forecast Bar automatically determines your location to provide hyper-local weather data. In addition, you can store up to 10 saved locations, and switch between them. By default, Forecast Bar will automatically detect which units to use for your location, or you can manually set your preferred units.
Purchase includes one year full access. After a year, you can renew via an in-app purchase.
If you have any ideas or problems with Forecast Bar, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or add them to our support site! Preview music by Bensound.