DPAN.TV The Sign Language Channel offers you the premier place to watch the best sign language content in the
Since 2006 D-PAN, a non-profit organization produced thousands of videos featuring American Sign Language with captions and audio. D-PAN transforms how the world views inclusion and accessibility for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing communities through arts, media, and live entertainment. D-PAN creates videos for you, by Deaf and Hard of Hearing talent both on-screen and off. With the creation of DPAN.TV, The Sign Language Channel in 2016 D-PAN committed to creating a central location for you to access the best sign language content, and to support Deaf and Hard of Hearing talent. Our programing offers you the latest news, entertainment, interviews, documentaries, and more.
For a $1.99 a month subscription (with a 7-day free trial) you are directly supporting a deaf and signing centric ecosystem.
DPAN.TV The Sign Language Channel is committed to:
● Bringing you the best sign language content in one place
● Captioning 100% of our content
● Allocating 70% of subscription revenue towards content creation, including supporting Deaf and Hard of Hearing creators, writers, filmmakers, editors, audio, voiceovers, interpreters, transcribers, captioners, and more.
● Allocating 30% of our revenue towards the administrative costs necessary to curate the content and maintain the platform.
● Providing you the best sign language content possible.