Discover nearby Bluetooth peripherals and inspect their services for information and characteristics.
• View information and signal strength for all peripherals and devices, updating in real time as you move around.
• Get battery level for your own Apple devices (signed into the same primary iCloud account) — no need to install the app on all your devices.
• See model identification broadcast by devices around you, mapping the Apple device identifier to the marketing name.
• Extract software and firmware version strings from devices broadcasting this information.
• Read any characteristic's value, even for services not well known and are custom to the device being interrogated.
• Write characteristic values back to the peripheral as string, numeric or hex (pro).
• See a history of the value of a characteristic since the session started, timestamped to when the value changed (pro).
Get support on Twitter @grgarside or georgegarside.com/apps/bluetooth-inspector
Constant use of Bluetooth connectivity can drain your device's battery. Bluetooth connectivity is only used when this app is in the foreground and up to a few seconds after being backgrounded to safely disconnect from peripherals being interrogated.