1. Open App Store and find the "Camy" app.
2. Install the app on two phones. One of the phones is a "Viewer", the second is a "Camera".
3. Pair two phones by scanning the QR code.
4. On the Viewer’s phone, select “Apple TV” in the “Menu”.
5. Scan the QR code on the TV.
Camy turns your phones and tablets into a live stream video surveillance system. You can connect to another phone from anywhere, if you have Internet access. Camy makes it possible to monitor your home or office without purchasing special equipment. Camy will help you monitor your child, help you watch your cat or dog or simply show who is currently at home. The motion detector will ensure the safety of your home from intruders, instantly notifying you about it.
Camy is an app that will make a camera from the phone for remote video surveillance. You can set your phone as a camera or viewing device. Alternatively, you can enter the web address into your browser and watch the live video stream on your PC.
- Stream high quality video
- Ability to connect multiple cameras (phones) [!available!]
- Ability to simultaneously connect with multiple viewers
- Video recording
- Motion detector and notification of this + the ability to automatically record video to the cloud [!available!]
- Information about the stream, frame rate, bit rate, image size
- Switch between front and rear cameras
- Ability to answer the camera on the speakerphone "View and talk"
- Ability to rotate the image
- Remote flashlight on
- Ability to take screenshots
- Ability to zoom in
- Night mode
- Web version
- TV version
In the process:
- Ability to connect IP-camera / webcam
- Any ideas what else to add? Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Camy offers Premium service as a recurring subscription.
- There are two types of subscription to Camy Premium. The duration of the subscription can be a month or a year. In a premium subscription, you can add an unlimited number of zones and family members. Also in the Premium subscription is available a history for the month.
- Payments will be credited to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews if automatic renewal is not turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period and determine the cost of renewal
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user, and automatic updating can be disabled by going to the user account settings after purchasing
- Any unused part of the free trial period, if offered, will be confiscated when the user purchases a subscription to this publication, if applicable.