10, 9, 8, 7... Engines running - go!
Get suited up and spend a day in space.
Get to know all about traveling to the moon and program your science adventure to the space station.
Learn facts about space traveling, our solar system, the universe – and far beyond!
A beautiful illustrated and animated app that allows the children to dive into space and the world of space science in a playful way. In many sections they can play, explore and become a pro on space science.
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
Code your spacemission:
Instructions in programs are executed following a precise order. When setting up your mission to the spacestation the instructions are put together by placing illustrations along a path that represents a command line. This way children learn computational thinking skills through play.
No reading required, the app features spoken stories and engaging voice over by children!
The children get to know many interesting facts such as:
– How old is the universe
– How does a rocket get to the moon (and back again)
– What do astronauts eat and how do they sleep
– Facts about the Solar System and each of its planet
- Original artwork
- More than 100 illustrations
- No reading required
- Voice over read by children
- Additional texts available for "little smarty-pants"
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- No rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- Contains no in-app purchases or advertisements from third party companies
This is my Spacecraft – Rocket Science for Kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
We love to hear from you! Reach out: email@example.com