In the year 2398, a network of intelligent computers known as Nightgate, is the last remaining life form on Earth.
"Stunning" - The Daily Dot
"A Neon-Soaked Art Installation" - Stuff TV
"Feels right at home on the Apple TV" - iLounge
"One of the best soundtracks I've heard in a while" - MacStories
"Top 10 Indie Mobile Games of 2016" - Indie Game Reviewer
"10 Best Video Game Soundtracks of 2016" - FACT Magazine
"A pretty cool mixture of laid back and frantic" - Gamezebo
"Wide range of challenges and mechanics" - Pocket Gamer
"Wonderfully Intuitive Controls" - Cult of Mac
"A Gorgeous Minimalist Experience" - TouchArcade
"Immersive and Captivating" - AppAdvice
"A Triumph in Design" - TapSmart
Make your way through 50 handcrafted levels. Avoid enemies and dodge bullets as you interact with a digital world and explore what lies beyond the futuristic landscapes of Nightgate.
Nightgate offers a full experience for your living room. Every decision from controls, to menus, to level design has been made with Apple TV in mind, and, best of all, it works perfectly with Siri remote that comes with every Apple TV.
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
• Over 40 minutes of original soundtrack
• Minimalist design featuring vibrant colors and complex geometries
• Sync your progress using iCloud
• Fully localized for English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
• No ads, no in-app purchases