Meet Mr Smooth and Miss Swinger - two freestyle (front crawl) stroke animations showing you great stroke
technique! Watch the animations just before going for a swim to help you visualise improving your own technique for
faster and more efficient swimming.
If you struggle with any part of your stroke from swallowing water to low sinky legs to developing your catch, then this insightful tool will be invaluable to you.
- 8 viewing angles including directly overhead and underneath
- Slow motion, pause and frame by frame forward/rewind*
- Remove the water from view for extra clarity
- Control of swimming speed (strokes per minute)
- Synchronised views across all angles (so you can pause and see that same position from any angle)
- Two fundamentally different but efficient styles of stroke, select the one that best suits you as an individual
* Hold your finger on the screen to bring up the jog wheel and rotate it to speed up or slow down the animations. Or when paused, rotate the jog wheel to forward and rewind frame by frame
This extensive app also includes three full articles on using the animations to improve your technique and a full comparison of the two stroke styles on view - 'The Swinger' and 'The Smooth'. Find out why each one is a great stroke technique and how to make it work best for you.
About Swim Smooth:
Swim Smooth is an innovative coaching company focusing on improving your individual stroke technique based on your height, build, gender and swimming experience.
We have coaching bases in Australia and the UK, and in 2011 we were selected by British Triathlon to write their swimming coaching curriculum. All triathlon coaches in the UK now follow our swim coaching methods.
Find out more about us at http://www.swimsmooth.com
|Mr Smooth Pro|