"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content