Welcome to Call For Fire, the mobile training simulation that teaches you how to Call For Fire and coordinate
indirect artillery and mortar fire.
This game will put you in an Observation Post and arm you with a radio enabling you to rain down hell on enemy armoured vehicles and personnel.
This is not your typical shoot em up arcade game. Call For Fire is a training simulation built by soldiers for soldiers. It closely simulates what it is really like to call in indirect fires onto a target.
The Call For Fire is based on the US JFIRE doctrine and will teach you how to coordinate artillery fire in a coalition environment. The game will enable you to learn the art of coordinating indirect fires.
By playing this game you will learn:
* Correct RATEL procedures for all stages of the Call For Fire
* How to adjust fires onto Line OT (Observer Target)
* How to correctly bracket a target
* How to send in a BDA (Battle Damage Assessment)
THIS GAME IS FOR YOU IF:
1. You are a coalition soldier and are interested in perfecting your skills at calling for fire.
2. You are a military instructor or commander looking for a tool to teach your soldiers how to Call For Fire.
3. You are a soldier in training and want to get a competitive edge on your call for fire skills.
4. You are a soldier working as a mentor/trainer in Iraq and need another tool to help train your partnered force (The simulation is translated into Arabic for this reason).
5. You are just interested in learning how soldiers call for fire on the battlefield.
|Call For Fire|