State of the art ballistics solver by Bryan Litz, Applied Ballistics. Calculate accurate fire control solutions
for long range rifle shooting. Accounts for all major and minor trajectory variables including the use of measured G7
BC's and even the option to use custom drag curves for specific bullets. Output is available in several formats
including single shot 'HUD' view, table output, graph output, and the highly effective reticle output view, in which you
can see a single shot or trajectory trace in the context of a specific scope reticle which responds to magnification
adjustments and 'dialing on' elevation.
Ballistic calibration feature allows user to 'train' the software to match a specific rifle based on observed impacts at long range.
The Applied Ballistics Mobile app is a professional tool intended for the serious long range shooter.
=== Feature List ===
* Advanced Secondary Effect Calculations like Aerodynamic Jump, Coriolis, Spin Drift, and Inclination Angle.
* Firearm/ammo/target organized into savable profiles
* AB Connect™
* Custom drag curves (i.e. rather than using G1 or G7, Applied Ballistics has measured and developed specific drags for specific bullets, no other calculator does this) for over 700 Bullets.
* Load atmospherics based on GPS location and nearest weather station
* Load atmospherics via your Bluetooth-enabled Kestrel 4000 Series, Kestrel 5000 Series, and WeatherFlow Bluetooth Meter.
* Reticle views that support scope magnification levels and accounting for what you've dialed-up on your turret.
* HUD solution view for fast re-calculations for changing target distances, wind and lead
* Doesn't need cell/internet service to run calculations
* Advanced ballistic calibration unlike any other software available to date (aka "truing" or "trajectory validation")
* Distance, look angle, and target azimuth calculator built-in.
* Zero-atmosphere support.
* Support for auto-adjusting muzzle velocity based on powder temperature.
* Graph your bullet's flight with drop/wind graphs. Also compare with other ammo in one graph
* Send trajectory output via email
* "Night" color theme if you prefer the dark-look