"Solitaire Daily" is a Fun Card Game. Solitaire, also known as ‘Klondike' Solitaire or ‘Patience', is the most
popular single player card game in the world.If you like classic ‘Solitaire', you're going to love this crisp and clear
How to play SOLITAIRE DAILY?
- One, move cards of a different color on top of a card that is one number higher.
- Two, move cards onto the foundation piles. Foundation piles are started with the ace in each suit and can be played on in sequence up to the king in each suit.
- Three, reveal a card from the deck. Cards can be revealed one at a time for easier game play or reveal every third card for a more challenge game.
- Continue to move cards around in these 3 ways until all cards are moved to the foundation piles (win) or there are no more moves to be made (lose).
WHY CHOOSE THIS SOLITAIRE DAILY CARD GAME?
1.Fun and classic Solitaire play mode
Based on the classic Klondike/Patience gameplay mode, Solitaire Daily provides you Classic interface, Original experience!
2.Fun Daily Challenges
Take on our Daily Challenges for a new Solitaire experience each and every day.
3.Various Cards and Beautifully Backgrounds
There are dozens of card face and card back styles for you to choose. All backgrounds and winning animations are perfectly designed.
4.You can play anytime, anywhere
Unlimited Deal! Unlimited undo option! Unlimited Hints! Great bonus awards!
- 'Klondike Solitaire' Draw 1 card or 3 cards
- 'Patience Solitaire’ with left-handed mode
- Multiple languages supported
- Single tap or drag&drop to move cards
- Auto-collect cards on completion
- Play offline at any time
Download now to play this classic Solitaire card game.
Our Solitaire Daily card game will give you endless fun. And the most important thing is that it is a single player card game and available for Free!
Here is a brief description of what solitaire means:
"Solitaire is any tabletop game which one can play by oneself. The term ‘solitaire' is also used for single-player games of concentration and skill using a set layout of tiles, pegs or stones rather than cards. These games include peg solitaire and mahjong solitaire. Most solitaire games function as a puzzle which, due to a different starting position, may (or may not) be solved in a different fashion each time."