*** Big News! Prepare for the Next Challenge ***
An important update of iFighter 2 is released!
iFighter2 brings you back to the Pacific War in World War II to challenge the Empires of Japan and Germany with their powerful fighter jets and aircraft carriers.
iFighter2 is a masterpiece remake of the classic arcade experience!
1. Fighter Base
- Add new fighter base where you could build a three-fighter team to challenge the new and exciting missions. You could swap and choose any fighter in your fighter team immediately during an in-game combat!
2. Fighter Upgrade System
- Different fighter would have its specific bullet types: M/W/T. Using suitable bullet types for specific mission could make your combat easier.
- AT means attack points, higher AT level indicates stronger bullet power.
- HP means health points, higher HP level indicates harder to be shot.
- RP means repair points, higher RP level indicates faster to repair.
- Fighters with higher Star Rating could be upgraded to more levels.
- A new shooting mode called “Full Power” for main fighters with 4 stars or lower. If your main fighter got maximum in AP and you use a “Super Bullet” during a game, your main fighter will be turned into a supreme shooting mode called “Full Power”. You can take a look for “Full Power” in Bullet Preview in the Base;
3. Daily Gift
- Daily gift will be provided everyday you play the game.
4. Daily Missions
- Challenge for more than 12 daily events to win extra bonus.
- Achieve specified goals to win achievement bonus.
6. New missions
- 40 normal missions and 27 elite missions!!
- New enemies, new bosses.
- Add in-game combos, more fun and excitement.
7. New Training Course And Intercept Supplies
- Add 3 different training courses and 1 Intercept Supplies, practicing how to enhance the control for M/W/T-types fighters and to gain upgrade elements and bonus coins.
8. Weekly Leaderboard
- Active users' scores will be consolidated to weekly leaderboard, to be the strongest aspirations in the world;
9. Other Enhancements
- New upgradable extra guns for 5 dedicated fighters;
- Collect weapon designs of extra guns in specific elite missions, to be equipped to your favorite fighters;
- New in-game collectors to show your progress of achieving “labelled enemies” and “gold badges”;
- New ‘Warehouse” for listing all your inventories;
- New players rank, the more powerful team, the higher the rank;
- New defense point (DP), the higher the rank, the higher the DP;
- New user info, you and other users’ info at a glance;
- Chinese and English supporting.
|iFighter 2: The Pacific 1942|