Fishing Times provides you with an easy to read interface for current, past and future fishing conditions. Major
and Minor Times, Day Rating, Tide Times, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset and Moonphase are displayed in a Solunar
Clock view and can also be viewed in a calendar.
You can easily switch the selected date to plan your fishing trips ahead.
The Solunar Clock interface will give you instant information on best times.
You can also manage multiple locations.
We don't clutter your device with unnecessary stuff and only ask for minimal permissions. This app has one of the smallest footprints of all other comparable apps. We aim to keep things simple and to the point.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate good major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates moon phase
- Grey line current time indicator
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- sun and moon icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change the date
This app is produced by https://www.fishingreminder.com
At fishingreminder we don't just hide behind a desk all day and talk the talk but we walk the walk. Make sure to also check us out on youtube @fishingreminder to see what we're all about and all the fishing we do.