Are you self-employed, a freelancer or an independent contractor? Organize your finances with QuickBooks
Self-Employed and let us help you find your tax deductions & maximize tax returns in time for tax season!. Put
more money in your pocket during IRS tax season with this convenient mile tracker, expense tracker, invoice generator
and tax deductions estimator. Become a tax pro - send invoices online with easy-to-use online services.
QuickBooks Self-Employed users have found billions in potential tax deductions by automatically tracking mileage for work, tracking business expenses and sending invoices online. Save receipts and attach them to business expenses, send invoices and categorize business expenses apart from your personal finances. Get all the tax refunds a self-employed business owner is entitled to!
Track Mileage Automatically!.
• Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery.
• Trip mileage is saved and categorized to maximize mileage tax deductions.
• Receipt scanner enters transaction information & can easily save receipts - making tracking business expenses much easier.
• Business expenses are automatically matched and categorized – saving you time and maximizing your tax refunds so that you are ready for IRS tax time.
Expense Tracker to Organize Business Expenses
• Self -employed, freelancer or small business owner – manage business finances easily and keep up to date so you do not miss out on any tax deductions.
• Import business expenses directly from your bank account.
Get Paid Faster
• Create invoices and send invoices easily on the go.
• Enable payments and bank transfer services to get paid faster.
• Invoice generator – get notified when invoices are sent, paid, and money is deposited!
Stay Prepared For Tax Time
• We take care of your bookkeeping so you can avoid year-end surprises
• Easily organize income and business expenses for instant tax filing
• Directly export Schedule C income and expenses.
• Instantly export your financial data to TurboTax Self-Employed by upgrading to the Tax bundle*.
*Users will receive one state and one federal tax return filing.
Purchased TurboTax Self-Employed? Activate QuickBooks Self-Employed today at no extra cost
Already have QuickBooks Self-Employed on the web? The mobile app is FREE with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.intuit.com/privacy/
*Based on QuickBooks Self-Employed users who have identified less than $100k in deductions
*Based on TY15 subscribers that have identified >$0 in business expenses and of those users that have >$0 in tax savings
*Getting paid 2X faster based on U.S. customers using QuickBooks Online invoice tracking & payment features from August 2016 to July 2017
The app as such did not have any issues, but they fail to let you know that by downloading the app and using google pay, you can not use certain aspects such as inviting your accountant to register with the program. Something that you can do if you just use the web browser. So I had to undo the whole thing and open a new account and update all the transactions from the start. So 2 stars for the inconvenience of using the app.
Okay I am trying for a second time. However I am being charged and as yet I cannot access on my phone. 2 factor auth sends a code I go to retrieve it the app closes so I am stuck in a cycle of try to get the code to authenticate, the app closes so I need to request a new code. I go to get that one again the app is closed. So far I cannot sign in to this app I will have to cancel subscription if I cannot resolve this soon. Okay will try! Worst support ever for a critical app that is a factor in my taxes. I cannot reccomend at this time! Very bad support! Unfortunately typical for large company and these times take the money no service no support!
I can't update my subscription. Ok I did go online and it does the same thing the app does. Sends me to the app store where the app is not available. 12/01/20 So now I have asked for you to cancel my subscription last month and now you have taken money out of my account. I guess I will have to change banks to get it stopped.
Can't link accounts, tried various times, went through to my banking app, had a call from my bank put in a code, did this several times over several days, given up
Stop tracking for 2 months but still withdraw funds from my account