Millions of happy customers worldwide have advanced their lives with Tala - your trusted financial
Take out loans up to KSh 30,000 on your own terms with affordable rates. Apply through our secure app and get your loan decision in seconds. Choose your own due date and receive your loan instantly through MPESA. Repay on time and double your limits in two months.
KEY TALA FEATURES
• Tala offers affordable and transparent pricing on every loan with rates as low as 4%.
• Choose the due date of your loan when you will have cash to be set up for success.
• Apply in minutes and get an instant decision.
• If approved, get your loan straight to your MPESA.
• Apply 24/7 in our easy-to-use app.
• No paperwork, collateral, or bank account needed.
• Valid ID required.
• Cash is sent directly to your MPESA.
• Choose your own due date up to 61 days.
• Friendly, understanding, empathetic customer experience
• Access robust libraries of tailored educational content and in-person and online communities to connect and learn from other users.
• Trusted by millions, Tala secures your personal information with SSL encryption.
• Limits up to KSh 30,000.
• Most customers double or triple their loan limit in a matter of months.
• Earn KSh 500 off your next loan when you refer friends to Tala!*
HOW IT WORKS
• Download the Tala app.
Download the app and we’ll tell you what information we need from you. In order to verify your identity and creditworthiness, kindly fill in your ID details.
• Apply in minutes.
Fill out our short loan application.
• Choose your terms.
Confirm your desired loan amount and due date.
• Get your cash.
Funds sent directly to your MPESA.
• Repay easily.
Use M-PESA Xpress or our Paybill number 851900 and the phone number you sign up with. You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date.
WHO CAN APPLY
✔️ Any resident citizen of Kenya and 18+ years old.
✔️ Has a valid ID and a mobile number.
You can choose your own repayment terms. Every loan amount we offer is eligible for a 61 day repayment period.
Always study the terms and conditions and the disclosure statements before proceeding with any loan transaction.
LOAN RATES AND FEES
• Loan Amounts: KSh 1,000 to KSh 30,0000
• One-time service / interest fee: 4%- 34%
• Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 78.21% - 273.75%
• Late fee: one-time fee of 8% of outstanding amount due
• Minimum repayment period offered = 61 days
• Maximum repayment period offered = 61 days
• Example Fees: For a borrower who takes a KSh 4,000 loan for our 61-day term, they would owe service / interest fee as low as 14%, which would be KSh 560, for a total payment of KSh 4,560.
• KSh 4,000 (principal) + KSh 560 (service / interest fee) = KSh 4,560 (total payment)
PRIVACY & PERMISSIONS
We're always here to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request and a member of our support staff will respond as soon as possible.
* See referral terms and conditions here: https://tala.co.ke/referrals/