My Aurora Forecast Pro is the best app for seeing the Northern Lights. Built with a sleek dark design, it appeals
to both tourists and serious aurora watchers by telling you what you want to know - whether that is exactly how likely
you are to see the aurora borealis or details about the solar winds and high-resolution sun imagery. With this app,
you'll be seeing the Northern Lights in no time.
- Find the current KP index and how likely you are to see the Northern Lights.
- View a list of the best locations to view from right now.
- Map showing how strong the aurora is around the world, based on the SWPC ovation auroral forecast.
- Free push notifications when auroral activity is expected to be high.
- Forecasts for the next hour, several hours and several weeks so you can plan your Northern Lights viewing long in advance (subject to weather conditions).
- Solar wind statistics and sun imagery.
- Tour information so if you're considering to go to locations such as Iceland or even Alaska or Canada, you'll be able to find tours that we can recommend to you.
If you want the latest updates on geomagnetic activity and enjoy viewing the aurora borealis, this app is right for you.
|My Aurora Forecast Pro - Aurora Borealis Alerts|
|My Hurricane Tracker Pro - Storm & Tornado Tracker|
|My Hurricane Tracker - Tornado Alerts & Warnings|
|Xplore the North Aurora Alert|
|My Lightning Tracker - Live Thunderstorm Alerts|
|My Lightning Tracker Pro - Live Thunderstorm Map|
|My Moon Phase - Lunar Calendar & Full Moon Phases|
|My Moon Phase Pro - Moon, Golden Hour & Blue Hour!|
|My Aurora Forecast - Aurora Alerts Northern Lights|
|My Earthquake Alerts - US & Worldwide Earthquakes|
|My Earthquake Alerts Pro - Quake Map & Feed|
|London Tube Live - London Underground Map & Status|
|My Tide Times Pro - Tables, Forecasts & Charts!|
|My Tide Times - Tide Tables, Forecasts & Tides!|
|Guide for Animal Crossing New Leaf (ACNL)|