The NZ hunting companion app with offline mapping, hunting areas, points of interest, weather forecast, and more.
Built for New Zealand hunters.
• No ads (I hate them too)
• Full offline capable mapping with automatic tile caching and managed map package downloads, enabling a seamless offline mapping experience
• NZ Topographic Maps and Satellite Maps with GPS, our maps use vector tiles so you can zoom in further than competitors 1:50K maps
• Satellite/Topo Hybrid Map shows contours and roads with satellite imagery
• DOC Hunting Areas, DOC Tracks, DOC Huts all included and work offline
• User Locations: mark points of interest with relevant icons to navigate back to your vehicle, shelter, hunt stand, animal sightings, kill locations, and more
• Local weather for your location, 7-day forecast, wind speed, wind direction, sunrise and sunset information
• Other useful map layers such as property boundaries, topo information, Department of Conservation hunting areas, tracks and huts
FULL OFFLINE FUNCTIONALITY:
• The Hunt NZ app negates the need for a separate GPS navigation unit by using the GPS built into your device to display your location
• Intelligent automatic caching of map tiles and saving map packages allow you to view basemaps and layers when working offline
• Mobile coverage is NOT required - use cached tiles or simply prepare your map areas in advance with the offline map manager
• Note: the caching and map package features require you to view the map in advance of heading to the outdoors
Your feedback and ideas help to shape the overall development of the app.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RATE AND SHARE:
Please rate the app on the Play store, and let your mates know about it too!