Parents Gateway is an initiative by MOE to enable parents with SingPass to interact with schools more conveniently
on administrative matters. Parents will also be able to use this app to stay updated on school’s programme and
The mobile app is currently only available in selected schools and will be progressively rollout to all schools subsequently.
We appreciate if you can share with us your feedback to help MOE enhance and improve the experience, benefiting more parents in future.
- Samsung S7 on Android 6 and 7 is known to have compatibility issues. To use Parents Gateway, please upgrade to Android 8
- Enhanced security measures have been put in place for rooted devices. The security measures is known to block apps such as Lucky Patcher and Rom Manager.
Uninstalling these apps will enable you to use the Parents Gateway app.
- No or inconsistent notifications received by Oppo and Huawei devices. This is due to battery optimisation configurations set by manufacturer.
- If you choose to log out of Parents Gateway, you will stop receiving notifications for new announcements and consent forms until your next log-in.
- Parents Gateway uses SingPass to identify parents of students in our MOE schools. SingPass is only used as an initial handshake to identify and authenticate the parent. Upon successful authentication, your sign in to Parents Gateway is granted and managed by the app itself. Connection to SingPass is henceforth terminated after the authentication process.