This is the advertisement-free version of voice wiki.
Specialized Wikipedia voice and speech client for your mobile device. It responds to your voice search command and turns the online Wiki encyclopedia into an audio book. It also supports saving articles for offline reading.
Important: the text to speech feature depends on speech engine. The default Android speech engine may not support your language of choice, if so you need to install a third party speech engine (and data files) such as "SVOX Classic". You may also need to go to "Settings" to properly configure your speech engine.
1) Wikipedia voice search, Wikipedia text to speech.
2) Shake to start voice search.
3) Voice command to jump to a Web link.
4) Easy navigation in article, automatic scroll to a section by selecting an item in table of contents.
5) View the same article in different languages - good for learning a new language. Can be used as a multi-language dictionary.
6) Optimized speed, fast response.
7) Save articles for offline reading.
Operations are easy: shake your phone to start search, long press on screen to bring up table of contents. On Text View, you can swipe on screen to navigate through the paragraphs.
If you have any problem using this software, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at email@example.com and I'll try my best to help you.