This is a one-man project and this game is completely written from scratch. Please be patient and send any
issues to email@example.comChicken Tournament for Android
CT is a classic first person
shooter for Android, about the ancient and everlasting conflict between chicken and farmer. The farmer can choose
between one of four weapons: harvester, garden claw, plasma cannon and golf club. Beware of chicken that throw eggs at
Hen houses are the chickens refuge: while inside they cannot be harmed but also can't attack. Farmers have
no access to the hen house. The farmer can collect health packs to refresh energy but items can't be collected while
driving the harvester. Chicken can collect egg packs to get more eggs to throw at you and they can fly.
• touch the right half of the screen to look around
• touch the left half of the
screen to move forward/backwards/sideways
• the harvester can be controlled using the accelerometer or an on-screen
steering wheel. Tap the pedal for reverse, tap screen to honk.
• tap to shoot, tap twice to hold (golf club, garden
• press green button to eject weapon or exit the harvester
• you can lock the D-Pad to walk all the
• use the D-Pad or the device sensors to fly the chicken.
• basic support for keyboard (WASD, arrow keys)
and mouseInstant Harvest:
• immediately hop into the harvester and off you
• new chicken are spawning all the time in the hen houses. Try to survive as long as
possible, once you die the game is over.Career:
• gain experience points for killed chicken
level-up increase the stats of your hero
• collect hats for extra bonus stats
• when you die, you drop your hat
and loose experienceDeathmatch:
• freestyle game with constant number of respawning enemies and
items. Try to not die so often.
• lots of parameters.Capture the Egg:
• the chicken will try to
get appearing egg boxes and carry them to the hen house.
• collect the box first to score, or stop the chicken
before they reach the hen house. NO ADVERTISEMENT OR IAP
This game contains NO
, in-game stores
of any kind. There is NO pay-to-win
, NO artificial
, NO useless gamicifation
or other monetising strategies. No psychological tricks whatsoever
make you waste money, just a plain shooter.
And as you can see I had lots of fun fun making it!
buy the game if you like it and don't if you don't. Whatever, have fun.
"This is horrible." (1/5)
- some dudeCredits:
Music: Banjos, Unite! by Alexander Nakarada
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 Licensehttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/Work in
Many features are still missing, including:
• more game modes with better
• chicken game modes
Follow me on Facebook for updates: https://www.facebook.com/ChickenTournamentChicken
Tournament (c) by Sascha Hlusiak, 2014-2019