Four nerds, drawn into a fantasy world and mistaken for heroes, have to battle their way through a massive, crazy
adventure and defeat a preposterous villain!
This great RPG has magic, dungeons, pizza, and jokes galore. If you ever enjoyed 8bit and 16bit role playing game, pen and paper rpg and nerd humor, you are going to love this game!
Do&De features NO in-app purchases (IAP) or ads - you get the entire game for one price!
* 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
* Turn-based, easy-to-learn combat
* Change your party order to apply special bonuses
* 100 levels of experience
* More than 200 special powers and spells
* More than 300 enemies
* More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
* More than 700 locations,
* More than 10,000 lines of dialog
* Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!
See what the users are saying on our official Facebook page:
Best game I have ever played. Even though it seems bad at the beginning, it is actually really good when you get used to it. Still good when you played for a long time.
Keeps crashing on start and when it loads its stuck on beginning screen
Enjoyable and entertaining. Great references to culture, IRL, and pays tribute to the classic jrpgs. More than worth the price.
I really enjoy the references to a bunch of games and anime I grew up with. I just wish there was a bit more customization options for the characters. Also, it's hard to use the map. It doesnt allow for an in depth look at locations or anything else.