Join millions of satisfied Tala customers who have grown their businesses, paid for school fees, and managed
expenses with peace of mind.
Loan approval takes less than 5 minutes. And you’ll have cash sent to your bank account, Coins.ph wallet, or the nearest padala center within 24 hours.
What do I need to sign up?
• Upload ONE valid ID through our secure system
• No other paperwork needed
• No security or collateral required
• No bank account required
How simple is the process?
• Download the Tala app
• Fill out our quick loan application in the Tala mobile app
• Verify your identity through our secure system
• Get cash sent directly to your bank account, Coins.ph wallet, or nearest padala center
How quickly will I get my money?
• Same-day processing through Coins.ph and padala centers gets money in your hands quickly
• Or cash out at your local bank within 24 hours
How much can I borrow?*
• Tala will loan you anywhere from Php 1,000 - 2,000 at first
• You can build your limit up to Php 10,000 by making loan payments on time
• Cash out at thousands of padala center locations, including, Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express, M Lhuillier, LBC, or cash out into your own bank account, or the Coins.ph app
How do I repay my loan?
• Visit any 7-Eleven, Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, or the Coins.ph app
• You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date
• Easy repayment schedule keeps you on track with your payments
Why use Tala?
• Simple application and approval process lets you borrow money instantly
• Personal security PIN ensures maximum protection over your identity
• Financial education tips to help you budget, save and invest your money
• Share Tala with friends and earn a bonus applied to your next loan payment
• Let millions of Tala customer success stories inspire you on your journey
Have questions? Visit www.tala.ph to check out our FAQs.
Ready to get started? Download the Tala app and apply for a loan today. Salamat!
*Tala charges a monthly service fee of 11-15% of principal (EIR**: 13.0-15.7%; APR: 146.7-191.2%). Maximum late fee is 8% of the balance outstanding at the time of default. Tala will never charge you more than the amount of your service fee (plus, if you do not repay on time, the one-time late fee). Interest and fees do not compound or accrue. Repayment schedules may vary and can be up to 90 days. To qualify, a borrower must be a resident of the Philippines and satisfy Tala’s know-your-customer and underwriting requirements. Additional terms and conditions apply.
Tala reminds you to always check the fees, charges and terms and conditions of your loan offer before accepting your loan.
Tala Financing Philippines Inc. (SEC Registration No.: CS201710582; TIN: 009-614-758; Certificate of Authority (to operate as a financing company) No.: 1132).
**Effective Interest Rate (EIR) expressed as interest rate per month.