For Android 5.1 or higher. Dual SIM support. Try free version before buying. To see Cell on map BTS file must be
loaded. ARFCN and Band are available for Android 7 or higher.
App could be usefull for cellular network engineers.
- On-line monitoring of NR / LTE / WCDMA / GSM / CDMA network signal and services
- Monitoring and Analysis modes
- Widgets 2x1, 4x2 and 4x3 including Dual SIM
- Signal strength in Status Bar. Extended Network info in notification
- Signal strength and Network info in notification on Android Wear watches
- Keep Million and more measurements in a database and view them offline
- Dark and light Themes
- Data collection in the background for both SIMs
- Display network technology and signal strength on the map
- Display sector azimuths on map (BTS file is needed)
- Site Explorer (BTS file is needed)
- Map styles (long press on map)
- Export session to CSV and KML
- Export map data to KML
- Share Sessions using export/import of Session in JSON format
- Export list of unique cells
- Measurement statistics
- Load and use external BTS file with additional cell data
- Copy and analyze sqlite database on a PC
- Use implemented Content Provider in your own applications to retrieve data from the database
- Correctness of the data is highly dependent on the correct and full implementation of the Google Android API on the device
For questions and suggestions:
Support is possible, but not guaranteed.
Galaxy s20 android11 It is displayed as incompatible and can't be installed. Free version can be.. 🤔 There is no problem with other models! Useful!