Explore the world with Scandinavian Airlines
Check-in from the comfort of your home and get your boarding pass straight to your phone where you can access it even if you’re not online.
Manage your booking
• Change it if you need to – and get updates on your flight straight to your phone.
• Get quick access to all the details. Get updates and upgrades.
• Get information on your destination - the SAS app will help you book a hotel and rent a car.
• Starting 22 hour before takeoff you can use the SAS App for easy check-in.
• Get your digital boarding card instantly and save time at the airport.
• Choose your favorite seat.
• Save your passport information for a smoother process.
If you’re a EuroBonus member
• You can access your digital EuroBonus membership card in the app.
• You can manage your points...
• ...or use them to add travel extras to your trip.
• You get easy access to Smart pass.
If you’re not a EuroBonus member already – join here: https://www.flysas.com/en/register
Starting 22 hours before departure SAS App gives you the possibility to read newspapers, magazines and books in several different languages, free of charge. Our own magazine Scandinavian Traveler and our onboard menu are always available to read in the app.
Did you know that when you fly with SAS we CO2 offset all youth tickets and all our EuroBonus members’ flights with us? We strive to be at the forefront among airlines regarding sustainability, and CO2 offsetting is one of many steps on this journey.
Important: The app does not support booking in the US yet.
You can also find Scandinavian Airlines on:
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/SAS
Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/flySAS
YouTube @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/SAS
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/SAS
SAS App will be your travel assistant and companion. It will keep you updated on the details of your flight with Scandinavian Airlines and remind you when it’s time to check in and board your flight.
We are travelers