The OneService App is a one-stop platform that allows you to make improvements to your neighbourhood, access
information, receive alerts, and engage one another- anytime, anywhere.
- Improve your neighbourhood by submitting feedback
Fix cleanliness, pest and maintenance issues by reporting them to Town Councils and relevant authorities such as HDB, NEA, LTA, NParks and more, via this one-stop platform.
- Be informed of happenings in your neighbourhood
Receive dengue and air quality alerts. Be informed of renovation works and lift faults in your block.
- Make a difference in your neighbourhood
Refer persons in need to social service agencies via the Help Neighbour feature. Participate in surveys via ‘What Say You?’ to provide your views on your living environment.
- Enjoy facilities in your neighbourhood
Book facilities, find parking in nearby carparks, pay for parking at coupon-based car parks.
Download the OneService App and sign up for an account, or login with your Singpass, Facebook, Google or Apple account to start improving your neighbourhood today!
KEY APP FEATURES
Report municipal issues in your neighbourhood such as:
- Facilities maintenance in HDB estates
- Parks & greenery
- Roads & footpaths
- And more!
Other OneService App features include:
- Receive notifications on happenings in the neighbourhood, including HDB renovation and lit faults
- Receive weather, air quality and dengue updates
- Refer persons in need to social safety agencies
- Book facilities
- Participate in surveys to improve your neighbourhood
- Find parking in nearby carparks
- Pay for parking at coupon-based carparks
This application is a Smart Nation Initiative developed by the Municipal Services Office. OneService partners 17 town councils and 12 government agencies:
- Agency for Integrated Care (AIC)
- Building and Construction Authority (BCA)
- Housing and Development Board (HDB)
- Land Transport Authority (LTA)
- Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF)
- National Environment Agency (NEA)
- National Parks (NParks)
- People’s Association
- PUB, the National Water Agency
- Singapore Land Authority (SLA)
- Singapore Police Force (SPF)
- Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)
To submit feedback on the application, please e-mail email@example.com