Makes from your phone or pad a complete GPS device with the OpenStreetMap of the whole world. Viewed maps will be
stored on your device so that Topo GPS can also be used without an internet connection.
Why should you buy an expensive GPS device if you can install Topo GPS? Topo GPS contains all functions of a regular GPS device for less money, and is more convenient to operate. The accuracy of the position determination is in favorable conditions about 5 m.
Ideal for walking, hiking, cycling, mountainbiking, sailing, horse-riding, geocaching, scouting, trail running and other outdoor activities. Also suited for outdoor professionals.
* OpenStreetMap of the whole world, provided by MapQuest.
* Future updates of the map are included for free.
* The map can be zoomed and moved.
* Percentage of map that is offline accessible is indicated on the top left of the map.
* All maps of a certain region can be made offline accessible using the map download screen.
* Clear menu with most important functions.
* Different dashboard panels with distance, time, speed, altitude and coordinates.
* Clear manual at www.topo-gps.com
* Recording of routes, with pause and restart possibility.
* Planning of routes via route points.
* Importing routes in gpx format and zipped gpx format.
* Editing routes.
* Sharing routes.
* Free access to route collection Topo GPS.
* Searching routes with filters.
* Routes can be organized into folders.
* Maps of a route can be made offline accessible.
* Adding waypoints by pressing on map.
* Adding waypoints through address or coordinates.
* Supported coordinate systems: WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM and MGRS.
* Importing waypoints in gpx format
* Sharing waypoints.
* Editing waypoints.
* Photos can be added to waypoints.
* Searching waypoints with filters.
* Waypoints can be organized into folders.
* Position and movement direction indicated by arrowed marker.
* Displayable in WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM and MGRS coordinates.
* Sharing and saving as waypoint.
In app purchases
* Topographic maps of Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway and Sweden.
If you are recording a route, the GPS will run in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Rdzl, the company behind Topo GPS, does not obtain in any way the position of the user of Topo GPS. Rdzl does also not obtain the routes recorded by the user, and save the routes planned by the user, unless the route is shared with Topo GPS. We sell our product, not our user data.