Discover the Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian coasts with this apps many functions, such as sea charts, tracking plot, POIs and routes.
Eniro’s popular nautical app has been praised by magazines like Praktiskt Båtägande and På Kryss and has been
described as ”fantastic” and ”by far the cheapest nautical app” by the magazine Båtnytt.
During the 2020 season we are launching a host of exciting new features and improvements, among them Autorouting, Nautical aerial images and the ability to sync data with our web version.
The free version includes:
• Free nautical charts
• GPS-position on the chart
• Nautical aerial images
• Search för island- and geographical names
• "Man overboard" function - click the button and you get a screenshot with important information such as emergency number, coordinates, map with current GPS position and timestamp
• Compatible with iPhone and iPad
The Pro subscription* (one year auto-renewable subscription) also offers:
• GPS-position with boat icon and course arrow
• AIS (Automatic Identification System) with bird’s eye view (see and identify ships and vessels larger than 45 m all along the Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish coastlines)
• Create POIs on the map
• Trace plotter that records and saves your travels
• Sync information such as POIs, routes and tracking plots between different mobile devices by logging in with Apple, Facebook or Google
• Possibility to save parts of the maps for offline use
• Possibility to create routes (both manually and using Autoroute) and assistance for sailing along the route
• Tool to measure distance and bearing
• GPX import & export
• The subscription allows you to use the app on all your iPhones and iPads (you need to be logged in with the same Apple-ID on all devices)
This app is a planing tool and should be considered as a complement to existing navigation equipment.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Apple does not allow sharing of In-app purchases through Family sharing
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, price information shown above.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase