You love to discover, navigate and record new bike routes? No matter if you're riding a mountain bike, cross bike, e-bike or road bike - the free Bikemap app helps you navigate the latest and greatest cycling paths and inspires you with over 7 million routes worldwide - voice navigation included. Bikemap assists you on all of your cycling adventures!
All features at a glance:
• Navigate from A to B with stopovers
• Intelligent voice navigation — online and offline
• Offline Routes and Navigation: Save all routes and maps offline (Premium)
• Explore over 7 million cycling routes in over 100 countries
• Track your rides with your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch
• Report obstacles and hazards like construction, potholes and slippery roads to help cyclists nearby
• A variety of map styles: Basic, 3D, OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap and Night Mode (Premium)
• Route optimization for road and mountain bikes (Premium)
• Find POIs in your area directly on the map (restrooms, bike rentals, workshops etc.)
• Get access to routes of more than 5 million Bikemap users
• Find the most popular cycling routes nearby
THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ROUTE AT A GLANCE
See important POIs like bicycle rentals, repair shops, charging stations for your e-bike and parking areas directly
on the map.
Next to the actual navigation of your route, you can also see the current speed, distance and duration of your tour during your ride without having to use your phone. With just one additional tap, you get access to ascent, descent and altitude of your current ride.
THE PERFECT CYCLING TRACKS FOR YOUR ROUTE
Search for your destination and filter by length, bike and route type as well as sort by relevance, popularity, length and ascent to find the perfect route that fits your cycling needs. Get access to official routes like Eurovelo, Pacific Coast Route, TransAmerica Trail, Mississippi River Trail and many more.
THE BEST CYCLING NAVIGATION
Whether you’re on a mountain bike, road bike, e-bike, cross bike or city bike — the Bikemap navigation brings you
safely from A to B. Our cycling app is always right by your side, online, offline and worldwide.
No worries in case you took a wrong turn - the Bikemap navigation will bring you back on track. Get all information regarding your route like distance and elevation in real-time, and use the app as your biking computer.
Your training and ride will be tracked and synched with your Bikemap profile to show the community what you’ve been up to, but in case you want to keep it private, you can turn this option off anytime. The app also supports HealthKit.
EXPLORE 7 MILLION ROUTES IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES
Get to know the most beautiful cycling tracks and regions worldwide! The Bikemap community offers cycling routes in countries like UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain and many more.
BIKEMAP PREMIUM - START YOUR TRIAL NOW
Get the full cycling experience with Bikemap Premium:
• Offline Maps & Navigation: Download maps and routes and ride offline anywhere in the world.
• Bike Type-Optimized Routing: Optimize the routing for your bike type.
• Advanced Cycling Maps: 3D, Night mode, OpenCycleMap, OpenStreetMap
Try out all Premium features for free! Bikemap Premium will be active on all of your devices after creating an account.
The payment will be charged through your iTunes account. Your free trial will be automatically renewed to a paid subscription if you don't cancel it at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (the same is valid for an ongoing subscription). Any unused free trial time will be forfeited when purchasing Premium. You can cancel your Bikemap Premium subscription anytime during the current subscription period by turning off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: https://www.bikemap.net/en/terms-of-service/
You have questions? Let us know via email@example.com anytime and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.