Binge is Australia’s newest streaming service, where nothing gets on your screen unless it’s binge-worthy, award-worthy, share-worthy or all-time-favourite-worthy. Packed with the world’s best TV shows and heaps of movies for whatever mood you’re in. Plus comedy, crime, reality, documentaries, sci-fi and more.
• 10,000+ hours of shows and movies.
• Ad-Free On-Demand. No lock-in contract, cancel anytime.
• Create up to 5 profiles to personalise your Binge experience.
• Stream anywhere, anytime in Australia on popular devices.
• Use nifty features like BingeLists so you can search less and indulge more.
• New Bingers get a 2 week free trial.
• Top rated TV shows including Chernobyl, The Wire, Band of Brothers, Planet Earth, Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II.
• All-time favourites like Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Sex and the City, Seinfeld, Modern Family and The Walking Dead.
• And heaps of movies including Fast & Furious, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Jason Bourne, Mission Impossible and DC Universe collections and more.
Apple iTunes Digital Subscription
Standard - stream simultaneously on 2 screens in HD* for $13.99 per month. No lock-in contract.
Subscriptions will be charged to your Apple iTunes Account, 24-hours prior to the end of your current subscription period.
Subscriptions auto-renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription or trial period. You must cancel via your Apple iTunes Account Settings.
Manage your subscription by going to your Account Settings, after purchase.
Binge requires internet & compatible device. Data charges apply. * HD availability subject to your internet service and device capabilities.
Quality control is MIA.
When streaming this onto my tv with chrome cast it won’t play the next episode? I have to manually exit the app and reopen it to get the next episode to play.. it should automatically play the next episode
It’s really just embarrassing that you don’t have subtitles offered on your platform in 2020.
It just won’t load. I have to start a completely new episode to get it to load I waited 5 minutes for my episode to load after I needed to get out of it for 2 minutes to make a phone call if we are paying for a services we expect to be able to watch it.
Can’t believe subtitles and CC still aren’t available! Excluding a lot of hard of hearing and bilingual people