BookHabit is a high-quality reading tracker, book tracker, organizer, notetaker and reading companion that can change how you read! Gain insights into your reading and your habits. Finish books more quickly, get back to books you've set aside, and learn more about what and who you love to read. Over time, you'll develop a rich history of your inner reading life, allowing you to glance back over the days, months, and years to see what you've read, when, and what you thought of each book.
Ideal for: Casual or avid readers, students, self-learners, parents & kids, book clubs, eBook readers, closet librarians, etc.
• Easily add books by barcode or online search
• Track your reading progress and history
• Organize and sort books with custom lists
• Visualize and improve your reading habits
• Make notes with page references
• Rate books while you read
• Export professional bibliographies (APA, MLA, etc.)
• Create libraries of thousands of books
Note that BookHabit is not an eBook reader, but it can be used with ALL types of books — including electronic books — to organize and track your reading progress.
Version 2 brings BookHabit to all devices that run iOS 10 — iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The same app will work on any device! (That's like two apps for the price of one.) Improvements include:
• Modern UI overhaul
• Support for all iPhone sizes
• Support for all iPads—from Minis to Pros!
• Continuous barcode scanning
• Add books via Author/Title search
• Improved book cover system
• Book cover-only (grid) views
• Track books by kind (paper, eBooks, reference)
• New Pages-Per-Day graph
• Many new Sort options
• New backup & transfer system
• Two new bibliographic styles
• Export entire book library
• Sort by number of readings left
• Inverted screen support / dark theme
• Full iPhone X support
• Improved book search
Many more smaller features and enhancements throughout the app, and many more to come!
Book information that you collect over time in BookHabit is intended to last! Great care is taken to make sure you never lose that information. None of your personal data is shared with third parties: No ads, no promotions, just you and your books.