◆ Box Island - Award Winning Coding Adventure for Kids!
Box Island is a mobile game that takes boys and girls on an exciting adventure, while teaching the fundamentals of coding. Kids apply the basics, such as loops and conditionals, to progress through the super fun and challenging gameplay. Rendered in a beautiful 3D game world featuring 100 levels, where the first 10 levels are free, Box Island is a story-driven journey that keeps kids highly engaged and motivated while playing.
◆ The Hour of Code is back!
Take a trip onto a new mysterious island and help Hiro explore it! In this fun mobile tutorial, students take part in a journey that has been specifically designed for the Hour of Code™ campaign. The tutorial is free, student-led and suitable for age six and up (6+).
◆ Awards and Featuring
- Winner of Gold Award at Parents' Choice Awards 2016
- Winner of Best Fun for Everyone at Nordic Game Awards 2016
- Winner of Bronze Award at International Serious Play Awards 2016
- Featured by Code.org for the Hour of Code 2015 as official mobile partner
- Featured in Techcrunch, Mashable, Adweek and Guardian
- Featured in the App Store in over 75 countries!
◆ Coding fundamentals that kids are introduced to
- algorithmic thinking
- pattern recognition
The first 10 levels are free to play as an introduction.
After that, learn the coding fundamentals by purchasing any of the following!
- Junior Coder: Unlock 20 levels for $2.99
- Skilled Coder: Unlock 50 levels for $5.99
- Master Coder: Full-game unlock of 90 levels for $7.99
◆ Importance of Coding
"Everyone should know how to program a computer, because it teaches you how to think!"
- Steve Jobs, Founder & CEO of Apple
"Along with reading and writing, the ability to program is going to define what an educated person is"
- Salman Khan, Founder & Executive Director of Khan Academy
◆ Supported languages
English / Spanish / German / Italian / French / Portuguese / Brazilian / Chinese / Japanese / Korean / Vietnamese / Indonesian / Turkish / Greek / Romanian / Russian / Croatian / Czech / Hungarian / Polish / Ukrainian / Dutch / Swedish / Norwegian / Danish / Finnish / Icelandic
◆ About Radiant Games
The mission of Radiant Games is to empower children by providing the best playful coding experiences possible. We spark interest by crafting innovative coding games that engage through active participation. We ensure a trusted bond with parents and teachers through quality and integrity, where children learn as the play.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- The Radiant Games team (https://radiantgames.is/)
Education > 小学生
Education > 小学生 > See All