We build awesome games for our players. Our hits include Bus Simulator : Ultimate, Truck Simulator : Europe and many more. Take a break and discover a lifetime of fun!
Your Bus. Your Route. Your Schedule.
Whether in the industrial or harbour zone, downtown, in the surrounding villages or the business park, in Bus Simulator, you experience up-close the exciting everyday life of a bus driver in a vast and freely drivable urban area. Get behind the wheel of your 8 original licensed city buses from the great brands of Mercedes-Benz, Setra, MAN, and IVECO and transport your passengers safely and punctually to their destinations, either solo in single player mode, or with friends in real-time multiplayer mode.
As a bus driver in the 12 different districts, you’ll face the challenges of the traffic in a big city and everything that entails. Don’t be deterred by freak weather conditions, potholes, traffic jams, fare evaders, accidents, construction sites, night driving and specific passenger requests. On the contrary, take full control of your bus, earn money, gain a good reputation owing to your safe and punctual driving style and enjoy almost limitless driving pleasure in the authentic urban locations. Use the thousands of miles of virtual roads and streets to gain new districts, new buses and new customisation options.
But drive carefully with the buses you build! Don’t cause any damage or accidents and watch out for the speed cameras located around the city, or it could have a negative effect on your reputation, not to mention your wallet.
So, what are you waiting for? Your shift has already started!
Real Bus Simulator Features
- 8 officially licensed buses from 4 leading manufacturers
- Asynchronous and synchronous multiplayer mode (for up to 4 players)
- A map of approx. 5.8 square miles with 12 authentic urban districts
- Comprehensive management element and progression system
- For novices and pros: play in simplified or realistic mode
- Support for popular steering wheels
- Different weather conditions and day and night mode
- Numerous incidents in the bus, including fare dodgers or loud music
- Challenging traffic situations, including bus stations, long-distance journeys, potholes, traffic jams and accidents
- Full controller support
- Controller remapping
- Controller sensitivity
HOW TO PLAY
- Start your Bus by using Start / Stop button.
- On the right side of your screen, bring the shift to “D” position.
- Control your Bus by using break and acceleration buttons.
Attention: Drive safely and follow traffic rules in real life.