View weather radar animations and prognostic charts for Canada. Doppler radar images are provided by Environment Canada and prognostic charts are provided by NAV CANADA.
Canada Weather is location-aware and can automatically find the closest radar station. You can also select from a list of 31 stations nationwide, including five regional views: Pacific, Prairies, Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic.
New in version 2.0 are the Surface Analysis and Graphical Area Forecast (GFA) charts. The Surface Analysis is a snapshot of the current pressure and frontal systems across Canada. GFAs give you a 12-hour forecast of the expected pressure and frontal systems at a regional level, along with information such as expected precipitation, cloud height & coverage, turbulence, icing, and freezing level. While these charts are typically used by pilots, they offer an excellent look at the current weather systems in a given region.
• Load up to 75 images
• Choose the sensitivity of radar images (rain or snow)
• Choose the type of image (8-colour or 14-colour)
• Timecode overlay on each image
• Customize animation speed and delay
• Customize the overlays to view with each image: cities, more cities, roads, road numbers, rivers, and radar circles
• Quickly switch between 0/+6/+12 GFA images
• Quickly switch between "Clouds & Weather" and "Icing, Turbulence, & Freezing Level" GFA images
• View GFA pairs side-by-side
See below for a complete list of radar stations and coverage:
• Regional Views - Pacific, Prairies, Ontario, Quebec, Atlantic
• British Columbia - Aldergrove (near Vancouver), Prince George, Silver Star Mountain (near Vernon), Victoria
• Alberta - Carvel (near Edmonton), Jimmy Lake (near Cold Lake), Schuler (near Medicine Hat), Spirit River (near Grand Prairie), Strathmore (near Calgary)
• Saskatchewan - Bethune (near Regina), Radisson (near Saskatoon)
• Manitoba - Foxwarren (near Brandon), Woodlands (near Winnipeg)
• Ontario - Britt (near Sudbury), Dryden, Exeter (near London), Franktown (near Ottawa), King City (near Toronto), Montreal River (near Sault Ste. Marie), Smooth Rock Falls (near Timmins), Superior West (near Thunder Bay)
• Quebec - Lac Castor (near Saguenay), Landrienne (near Rouyn-Noranda), Blainville (near Montréal), Val d'Irène (near Mont-Joli), Villeroy (near Trois-Rivières)
• New Brunswick - Chipman (near Fredericton)
• Nova Scotia - Halifax, Marion Bridge (near Sydney)
• Newfoundland & Labrador - Holyrood (near St. John's), Marble Mountain (near Corner Brook)
Weather > 無料／有料 App > 有料 > See All