Clue is much more than just a period tracker – it’s an easy-to-use solution that helps you make sense of your periods, fertility, pregnancy, and menstrual health. It’s a scientific and fluff-free way to learn about your body and discover unique patterns in your menstrual cycle.
Thanks to Clue, your period, cycle symptoms, and health tracking are all in one place. The Clue app predicts your period, PMS, and fertility, and helps you find unique patterns in your menstrual cycle. Great skin when you ovulate? Headaches during PMS? Learn about your personal patterns with 30+ tracking options from birth control to cramps, emotions, skin, hair, sleep, sex, pain, moods, cervical fluid, and more. Plus, set reminders so you never get surprised by a period again. Clue adapts to you and your unique cycle: the more you track, the more you learn, and the more you start to live in sync with your biology.
Clue is different from the other period trackers out there – we’re female led, recommended by doctors, and do not sell your data.
** App of the Day Worldwide ** — Apple
** Best Fertility Apps 2019 & 2020 ** — Healthline
** Top free period tracker app ** — Obstetrics & Gynecology Journal (ACOG)
• Accurate period predictions for your next three cycles
• Track your period days, flow, menstrual products, or birth control method
• Log symptoms, cravings, moods, energy levels, exercise, and more to discover patterns in your cycle. The more you track, the smarter Clue gets!
• Easily set up calendar reminders for your period, PMS, ovulation, or birth control pill
• Keep tabs on your cycle lengths and variations to observe trends and maximize doctor visits
• Ovulation and fertility tracking: log your BBT, cervical fluid, and ovulation tests to boost your fertility predictions
• *NEW in 2021* Log your pregnancy and postpartum symptoms, and and track your baby’s growth week by week
• A content tab with educational articles and menstrual health topics curated by Clue's in-house science team
• Track with an intuitive, gender-inclusive app designed for anyone who menstruates
• Integrate with Healthkit, including Health App, Touch ID, and Today Extension
The unsung benefits of using Clue as your period and health tracker app:
• Become the expert on your body
• Be kinder to yourself when your cycle symptoms get you down
• Get curious about how sex drive & your cycle relate
• Gain a deeper understanding of how your body and mind are connected
• Know that your data is kept safe and not sold
Loving Clue? Then you’ll love subscribing to Clue Plus!
A subscription to Clue Plus unlocks all features including personalized insights, advanced predictions, and the content tab. Clue Plus is an excellent way to expand your health knowledge, and also supports a progressive app that stands for science, data privacy, and inclusivity.
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase.
Note: Clue should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
If you run into any trouble, the support team is here to help! Please reach us through the app so we can assist you
more effectively. Tap:
1. More Menu
Or – directly through the form: support.helloclue.com
HORMONAL Podcast: helloclue.com/podcast
I love this app for easy tracking and simple interface. And doesn’t look like female’s app because of icons like the website explains.If could decide amount of donation by myself (not monthly/yearly plan), I would like to pay when afford. Thanks!