Cookulator Unit Converter is for super simple, one step cooking unit conversion. Just enter the amount next to one of the measurements listed, touch done, and the amount is converted to all the other measurements listed.
* Convert from one measuring unit to another (e.g. cups to tablespoons).
* Convert from one country’s measures to another. (e.g. UK to US).
- Convert to/from 5 common units: cups, ounces, tablespoons, teaspoons, and milliliters.
- Convert to/from measurement variances in 4 different countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
- One-step conversion: Convert one measure to all other measures on one screen with one click.
Utensil-based Measure Conversion:
Most of the world measures their cooking ingredients by weight using the metric system but the English Speaking world prefers to measure by volume using cooking utensils and pre-metric measures. These can vary greatly from country to country. Cookulator is a tool for the English-speaking world’s cooks to use in converting recipes to and from four of the most common variances of utensil-based measures.