Learn to play 'In The Pocket' with Drummer ITP: The World's most intelligent metronome and rudiment training tool! *Worldwide Number 1 iPhone Music App in over 60 countries!*
Drummer ITP can help you to learn exceptionally accurate timing with your drum performances and become a true 'In The Pocket' player. The app is designed for practicing rudiment patterns with a drum practice pad - incorporating an intelligent listening feature, which allows your performance against a metronome click to be measured and given as feedback scores. You can therefore track your progress and identify what rudiment patterns and tempos cause you most trouble with staying in time.
Drummer ITP therefore helps with improving stick speed whist maintaining timing accuracy. It also helps to identify the key tempos (bpm = beats-per-minute) where your technique changes from locked drum rolls to faster speeds which require you to bounce the drumsticks. Finding your breaking points with different stick pad rudiments will enable you to focus on the most challenging aspects of your personal stick technique and will underpin your development in all areas of drumming.
The main display shows both the rolling click waveform and the microphone readings from your performance on the practice pad, so you can easily see if you are playing ahead or behind the beat. There is also a unique accuracy indicator which shows how far ahead or behind the beat each of your hits is. Whilst performing rudiments on a practice pad, the app records an ongoing measurement of accuracy and consistency of the performance, so you can practice to keep the timing indicator right in the middle of the screen and achieve the highest possible scores. It's best to use the app with wired headphones to concentrate fully on the click, but if you want to check how accurate the app is, just turn up the loudspeaker volume and you'll see it measure its own sounds to 100% accuracy - so you can see how close your own performance scores are to that of an electronic drum machine!
Drummer ITP can be used in Manual or Rudiment mode. In Manual mode the metronome runs freely, as a standard metronome whilst also keeping a measurement of the recent performance scores. With a rudiment pattern active (i.e. using the app's Rudiment Mode), a count in starts a 30 or 60 second rudiment test, the results of which become a benchmark for evaluating your performance progress over time, with all your best high scores being recorded. The app can also be used purely as a standalone high-precision metronome with advanced settings allowing you to choose different pitches, volumes and intervals for the click.
Includes practice patterns and rudiment exercises for all combinations of:
- standard timing exercises (quarters, eighths, sixteenths)
- triplet timing exercises
- single paradiddles (including inverted, reverse and offset)
- double paradiddles (including inverted, reverse and offset)
- tripple paradiddles (including inverted, reverse and offset)
- single paradiddle-diddle patterns
- double paradiddle-diddle patterns
- rudimental drum rolls
(even more rudiments and practice exercises are coming soon!)
- notation of all included rudiments and exercise patterns
- real-time left/right hand pattern indicator
- tempo adjustment from 30-240 bpm
- beat time intervals 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
- click designer with settings for pitch, tonality, click duration and volume
- separate click design for the main beat and interval sounds
- high scores chart for completed rudiments and exercises
- preset click sounds
- microphone sensitivity adjustment
- intelligent 'learn latency' feature to ensure 100% accurate analysis
- detailed information and guidance on using the Drummer ITP app
Drummer ITP is a new music technology innovation by RT Sixty Ltd, makers of the groundbreaking iDrumTune Pro app!