Enigma can three touch to encrypt the text.
Enigma is also available for Mac computers and other platforms.
Agree with the person about Your "Key" encryption (for example, the number "563"), and he will be able to decrypt Your message.
* as the encryption key, you can specify the date and time;
* the text can be any characters including emoticons.
* the length of the cipher does not match the length of the encrypted message;
* without special training and tools to break the encryption almost impossible;
* the resulting cipher is encrypted again.
Section "Photo Gallery":
• "Photo Gallery" - storing photos and videos in Enigma (a kind of hidden folder on the iPhone)
• "Share" extension - saving photos and videos to Enigma without launching the application (for example: directly from the browser or another application by clicking "Share")
• Extension "Files" - sending photos and videos stored in Enigma without launching the application (for example: clicking on the "attach photo" browser), you can find this extension in the "Places" section of iCloudDrive.
• mini photo editor - the most necessary for photo marking (drawing, inscriptions, geo-positions, arrows, etc.)