Make a diagnostic of your car using your iPhone/iPad and discover why your check engine light is lit ... you no longer need to use the manufacturer's pack!
Connect an ELM327 device to the OBD2 port in your car and run the application: you will be able to diagnose your car, clear the malfunction indicator light and view your vehicle data in real time.
- View engine and gearbox fault codes (also known as DTCs) and display their meaning in English (more than 11 000 definitions available)
- Clear your malfunction indicator light
- Display specific manufacturer error codes for the following makes: Renault, Peugeot, Citroën, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo
- Real-time display of vehicle sensors and saving possible in a file. Depending on your vehicle's configuration, you can see: car speed, engine speed, engine temperature, spark timing, inlet air quantity, torque, etc.
- Create recordings of your journeys on your iPhone/iPad and read them back later using our PC/Mac software EOBD-Facile
- Create recordings including GPS data in .kml format
Note: Our application requires a compatible ELM327 WiFi interface or a klavkarr scanner as offered on our website: https://www.boutiqueobdfacile.fr/klavkarr-110-obd2-usb-bluetooth-b636.html
A video presentation of the application is available here: https://youtu.be/pvzcJt2OmQs
For more information about our application and OBD consult our website: https://www.outilsobdfacile.com
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD/OBD2 standard, see our list of compatible vehicles: https://www.outilsobdfacile.com/vehicle-list-compatible-obd2.php