A simplified experience for reading the Book of Mormon (and other scriptures) that is perfect for families with young children.
• Reading one verse at a time helps kids stay focused.
• Large text with plenty of line spacing make the scriptures easier to read.
• Kids can follow along with their fingers without worrying about accidentally going to the next verse or selecting text.
• Pick up where you left off every time you open First Verse.
• Multiple iPhones or iPads running First Verse can connect and stay in sync for family scripture study.
If you’re like me, you remember being frustrated with scriptures when you were learning how to read. The words were so tiny and close together. Footnotes were confusing clutter. Hyphenation was a barrier. Skipping lines of text was commonplace. Reading the scriptures was intimidating.
Thanks to First Verse, our children don’t have to be intimidated by the scriptures. First Verse displays one verse at a time with large text and plenty of line spacing. It is perfect for getting young kids more involved in family scripture study. Screen sharing can even keep everyone in sync and focused on the right verse.
|First Verse - Simplified Scriptures for Families|