Live scores and push notifications, opinion polls and video highlights for more than 560 football leagues and cups
around the world. As well as being a live score app known and loved internationally, Forza Football is simultaneously
changing the face of football by liberating and sharing the collective opinion of fans from all over the world.
Key features include:
• Set alerts for your favourite teams, and pin matches you’re interested in
• Receive detailed customised push notifications per team or per match – for goals and cards
• Pre-match line-ups with formations and player photos
• Incredibly quick, accurate updates compared to other football apps
• Share your opinions about your team and see they match up with other fans
• Answer poll questions about the squad, the manager and the chairman
• Get your voice heard around the world
• Be part of a collective movement to change the way football fans are listened to
We’re really proud of our apps and we hope you’ll love them as much as we do. If you have any feedback to share with us, please contact us.
Forza is the ideal app for following Women’s football including this summer’s World Cup. We are working hard to make football a more equal place and that means providing the best coverage we can.
For the World Cup we will have lineups, live scores, stats and highlights, as well as lightning fast notifications, so you don’t miss a thing.
Subscribe to “Monthly Subscription” and “Yearly Subscription” through the app to become a Forza Football supporter and remove ads. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the then-current subscription fee. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.