Front Page: The Game is a new, exciting text game in which the player creates a news startup EWN.
Your goal is to make your company the number one newsletter in the world.
Can you do it?
You will encounter dictatorial regimes, Hollywood stars, religious cults, corrupt politicians and many more.
Unexpected turns of events, different endings and separate story lines, full immersion in the life of a news company.
All this is waiting for you in the game Front Page!
- Plunge into the backstage world of news and information wars
- Make your company number one in the world
- Manage editorial policy of the company
- Lots of storylines
- Multiple endings
- Interactive system of finance and the audience
- User-friendly interface
- Available on iPhone and iPad
- You can subscribe to get ads-free gameplay, no waiting time and all the chapters of the game for the duration of
- The subscription is $4.99 weekly, $9.99 monthly, $49.99 yearly*.
- You'll be able to get ads-free gameplay, no waiting time and all the chapters of the game for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price
|Front Page: The Game|